Become a Member
- Individual Membership 1 year $40 - 12 Month Billing Cycle.
- Individual Membership under 18 yrs. 1 year $10
Options for membership registration:
All Online payments are done safely with PayPal!
Want to register another way?
Download the printable Membership Application (pdf) and mail it with a check made out to "East River Park Track Club, Inc."
Under 18 Years of Age
For those joining under 18 years of age, the parent or gardian will need to complete the Participant/Parent Waiver and submit to the club.
Annual membership includes:
- Coaching - Group Runs - Track workouts
- Participate in the NYRR team point series
- Road Runners Club of America Membership
- Discounts on products and services from RRCA sponsors
- Members receive a 15% discount at RunningWarehouse.com - and more!
- Orientation is in June 2012
- Those running for charities are welcome to train with ERPTC!
- Club members should sign-up for the ING NYC Marathon and training events.
- All training events will be published on the club's event calendar.
- Marathon training runs - including tempo runs and long runs.
- Marathon running instructional seminars with the coach and printed instructional materials will be provided by the club.
- Runs scheduled at locations of NYC Marathon.
- Gels and snacks provided by club for some long runs.
Marathon Training Requirements:
- Runners must be running at least 3 times a week and 15-20 miles a week at the beginning of training.
- No previous marathon experience necessary.
- Injury free. It is recommended seeing a physician for a check-up prior to training.
Were'nt accepted in the marathon lottery? Run for a charity.
Anyone who was not accepted in the marathon lottery can also get into the NYC Marathon by running for a charity. Running for a charity is also good for anyone accepted into the marahton. See NYRR's list of official charities for more information. Those running for charities are welcome totrain with ERPTC!
About Annual Membership Dues
- Annual dues are $40.
- Annual membership is paid every 12 calendar months from when you join. There is also a 6 month billing cycle available.
- Club singlets are $40. Members are requested to purchase a singlet to wear at running events.
- Members are requested to join the New York Road Runners
What the dues pay for
The annual dues paid by members go towards paying the Road Runners Club of America membership fees, insurance, coaching, promotional material, singlet purchases, advertising, club social events and whatever else is necessary.